Unity setup issue for magic leap 2

Give us as much detail as possible regarding the issue you're experiencing.

Unity Editor version: 2022.2.12f1
ML2 OS version: Version 1.4.1
Build B3E.230928.10-R.098
Android API Level 29
MLSDK version: v1.12.0 (Couldn't install)
Host OS: Windows 11
Description:

1. Approach1: I am following the ML2 Installation tutorials and getting below error when trying to add the unity sdk.
  2. Approach2: Magic Leap setup tool returns 404.
    Asset Store (unity.com)

I am unable to get started with the development. If anyone could direct me towards working tutorial for setup and getting started with ML2 unity development, it would be great.

Error messages from logs (syntax-highlighting is supported via Markdown):
[Package Manager Window] Error adding package: file:C:/Users/USER_NAME/MagicLeap/tools/unity/v1.12.0/com.magicleap.unitysdk.tgz. An error occurred, likely on the server. Please try again later.
Unable to add package [file:C:/Users/USER_NAME/MagicLeap/tools/unity/v1.12.0/com.magicleap.unitysdk.tgz]:
One or more dependencies could not be added to the local file system:
com.unity.xr.magicleap: Request [GET https://download.packages.unity.com/com.unity.xr.magicleap/-/com.unity.xr.magicleap-7.0.0.tgz] failed with status code [502]
UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_CallUpdateFunctions ()

Hi @chandrashekar2,

Welcome to the Magic Leap 2 Developer Forums. We are so grateful to have you here engaging with us.

I have reached out to our team regarding this issue and I will report back as soon as I learn more. Thank you for the detailed description as it helps us track down the issue.

Best,

El

Hi @chandrashekar2,

Would you mind signing out of your Unity account and singing back in again. It looks like your package manager can't connect to the network.

Best,

El

Hello etucker,

I was able to do the unity setup and test out few example scenes built in the ML toolkit. I no longer face the issue with magic leap unity setup.

Thanks for the amazing product.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.