Unity Magic Leap Setup Tool Stuck Loading

Trying to set up Unity to use the ML Development Kit, when setting it up initially I think I accidentally selected the wrong SDK folder, and now the Magic Leap Setup Tool is just loading forever. I have tried on multiple versions, removing and re-adding, re-installing unity, etc.

Unity Editor version: 2022.3.19
ML2 OS version: None
MLSDK version: 1.5.0
Host OS: Windows

Error messages from logs (syntax-highlighting is supported via Markdown):
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEditor.XR.MagicLeap.MagicLeapProjectValidationRulesSetup.HasMagicLeapPackageVersionChanged (UnityEditor.PackageManager.PackageRegistrationEventArgs packageRegistrationEventArgs) (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.unity.xr.magicleap@7.0.0/Editor/MagicLeapProjectValidationRulesSetup.cs:44)
UnityEditor.XR.MagicLeap.MagicLeapProjectValidationRulesSetup+<>c__DisplayClass2_0.b__1 () (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.unity.xr.magicleap@7.0.0/Editor/MagicLeapProjectValidationRulesSetup.cs:31)
UnityEditor.EditorApplication.Internal_CallDelayFunctions () (at <2acbecbc299e4654adc94df891af51f2>:0)

Please close the project and remove the asset, reverting the 2.0.0 Magic Leap Unity SDK dependency from your manifest file, and clearing your Library folder. Then re-open the project (in safe mode if necessary). Finally install the new setup tool from the Unity Asset store.

The previous version of the setup tool did not support the 2.0.0 Mgaic Leap Unity SDK. However there is a new version on the asset store that works properly when using the Magic Leap XR workflow with the 2.0.0 SDK.

We are actively working to add support for the OpenXR workflow as well.