Magic Leap App Simulator issues

In September there was a ZIF library doesnt match after update. Since the fix for that update came out, the App simulator worked 2 or 3 times and since whenever I run anything in editor no matter if I am running as the stand alone simulator or running with ML2 connected,
I get the error "No Magic Leap Simulator session is running."

I have tried uninstalling the MLHub and all associated software as well as Unity etc.

2022.3.13f1 :
ML2 OS - 1.4.1 :
MLSDK 1.4.0 :
Windows 11 : (Windows/MacOS)

Error messages from logs (syntax-highlighting is supported via Markdown):

Hi @jason.odom,

I have reached out to our team regarding your issue. I will report back as soon as I learn more.

Best,

El

Would you mind providing the full error log?

here you go.
MLHubLogs-20231205-130624-win.zip (3.0 MB)

Hi @jason.odom,

Apologies for the delay. I wanted to let you know that we are still working on getting you a solution for this issue.

Hi @jason.odom,

Would you mind taking a look at preferences -> External Tools -> Magic Leap and see what it says? The MLSDK should be v1.4.0 and the App Simulatro Runtime should be automatically detected to v3.7.0.20231006. If you have overridden the App Simulator Runtime, then you can clear the UI field and it should auto-detect the correct version. If the auto-detect functionality isn't working, or is choosing the wrong version, that is a bug.

Best,

El

El sorry for the turn around time. I was out for an extended holiday that got further extended due to Covid. That said, I just looked at this and the version that was in my external tools was not ..1006. I did the override and pointed it to that directory. It is now working flawlessly.

Thank you much

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.