App Sim will not start with any version

Is there a way to tell what version of AppSimulator is running? In unity, i went straight down the line of all of the versions up to 3.8 and i keep getting "No Magic Leap App Simulator session is running. Exit Play mode and start App Simulator before entering Play mode again."

It was working at one point, but now i have no luck. We are on 1.4.0-dev2, but i even ran up to 1.5 of the OS to see if that will work, but no luck. should i just uninstall the whole MLH and start over?

Give us as much detail as possible regarding the issue you're experiencing.

Unity Editor version (if applicable): 2022.2.5f1
ML2 OS version: 1.4.0*dev2
MLSDK version:
ML Hub version:
Magic Leap Application Simulator (ZI) Runtime version: no clue, i checked settings and its not anywhere to be found. Paackage manager has v3.8.0.20231208 selected.
Magic Leap App Simulator for Unity (if applicable):v3.8.0.20231208
Host OS: (Windows/MacOS) MacOS

Please do not submit without first getting a ZIP of your logs from:

https://developer-docs.magicleap.cloud/docs/guides/developer-tools/ml-hub/app-sim/error-reporting

Don't forget to attach the logs!

Which version of the Magic Leap Unity Example project are you testing? Are you you running App Simulator in device mode or Simulator mode?

I'm not sure what changed. I updated our OS to Version 1.5.0 - Build B3E.231116.09-R.096 - Android API Level 29 and MLSDK to v1.5.0, jiggled the handle and it started working. i think we are ok to close. a fresh update of everything may have been it.

thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.