Magic Leap 1 authentication not working

Today when I turn on my ML1, it asked me for an authentication code from my email. I received the email and entered the code, however, it keeps asking for another one. I cannot successfully enter the device / open any apps, just stuck at this "Reauthentication is required (please enter the code we sent to your email)" after receiving and entering the correct code for countless times. Could you let me know how to address this issue?

I also wonder what is the purpose of this "reauthentication". It seems to happen a few times every year. I would also like to ask if it is possible to switch the email address for this procedure. I would like to use a different email for this. Would be great of we can solve this issue ASAP for our upcoming demo session to work successfully. Thanks.

Hi @3digroupvt, looking into this and will report back asap. Thanks for your post.

1 Like

I spoke with our Customer Care team and they are ready to walk you through the recovery steps. Please send them a message here: https://www.magicleap.care/hc/en-us/requests/new

1 Like

Closing this ticket here as our Customer Care will support from here. Thank you for posting on the Magic Leap Forum.

1 Like