AR Cloud Account Activation Credentials

Pressing the button to configure the AR Cloud settings on the Magic Leap 2 accesses a different function.

I thought Magic Leap 2 Developer Pro Edition and Magic Leap 2 Enterprise Edition could use AR Cloud, although the following document states Enterprise only.
https://www.magicleap.com/where-to-buy

I think there is a choice between personal and corporate when Magic Leap 2 is first launched, but if this choice is personal, will AR Cloud be unavailable?
In the first place, I have no idea if I meet the requirements for using AR Cloud, since there is no general description of AR Cloud or any explanation from Magic Leap of the usage scenario. Please answer me about the above for the time being.

By the way, I got Key and Secret from Care Center. I posted this on the forum because I could not solve the problem by asking the Care Center.

Am I the only one experiencing this? For the moment, if you have not encountered this event, please answer that.
If it is a known bug, please answer the known bug.
I am not able to use AR Cloud at all in this situation.

I just checked my License Spring email and found that I received it around Oct. 15. after entering the LICENSES key I was able to reach the AR Cloud setup screen.