Trying to Read a Inverted QR Code

Give us as much detail as possible regarding the issue you're experiencing:

Unity Editor version: 2022.2.0f1
ML2 OS version: 1.3.1
Unity SDK version:2.1.0
Host OS: (Windows/MacOS) : Windows

Hello I am trying to read a QR code with its colors inverted. Typically, a standard QR code consists of black squares on a white background. However, an inverted QR code switches this, making the squares white and the background black. As I am aware, the information encoded within the QR code remains the same.
Magic Leap2 cannot read this kind of QR code at the moment. Is there a way to solve this problem? Can I reverse the QR Code through Unity scripts so that I can get it work? I have looked up the MarkerTrackerExample script and MLMarkerTracker script but they do not provide the logic or the function I am looking for. Specific advises would really help.
Thank you in advance.

P.S. The simplest way to solve this problem is to use the typical QR Code but in my situation I cannot do that.

Error messages from logs (syntax-highlighting is supported via Markdown):

Hi @seanpark
I don't believe that our marker tracker will support this use case, but that is being looked into. If you have a requirement for this behavior you may want to look into something like opencv for unity? But make sure that is something they would support before purchasing it. If we get any more information from the marker tracking team I will add it in here.
-Sidney