Simulator installation in MLHub

We installed ML Hub to access the simulator as per MagicLeap Developer Documentation

However, we were unable to install the simulator via the package manager due to the error shown in the attached screenshot (we tried both Mac OS and Windows OS). We will need support to resolve this error and work further.

1 Like

Hi @sudha.sandhiya, Thank you for your post. Please confirm you have wi-fi enabled and your wi-fi is working correctly. Thanks very much.

1 Like

@kdowney yes. my Macbook Pro is connected to WiFi. The WiFi is working correctly. Do I need to set any settings in "Magic Leap Hub" application

1 Like

Thank you for the update @sudha.sandhiya. I could only reproduce the error when I switched my wi-fi off, so wanted to check that first.

The best way forward is to please send us the error log within ML Hub: Home > Save Diagnostic Logs

You may also uninstall the Hub and reinstall it again as a next step, but we'd like to take a look at the logs too to get this resolved fastest. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @sudha.sandhiya , Can you try re-installing the Magic Leap Hub ? If the issue persists, can you provide the following information:

• Does this issue persist on other Wi-Fi networks ?
  • Are you using a VPN ?
1 Like