Saving spatial anchors and using on another app

I want to create spatial anchors as use them IDs. I want to use these IDs as inpiut in another app to position multiple set of objects. Whenever I open this App, it should locatet the designated objects by looking for the assigned IDs as locations of the objects. I read the spatial anchor documentation in unity and I have following questions.

1. What I found in the documentation and example, that I can create spatial anchors using the given example unity project, but i dont understnad if those anchors created by the example project are saved in ML permanently and can be accessed or used by another applicaiton? if so how can we do it?
  2. Is bulilding the Unity example project the only way to assign spatial anchors or there are other ways. In my case, I just need to design a workflow where I dont need to take care of setting up the anchors when I open my final app and designated objects get localised on its own by presaved anchors.
  3. I could only find example and documentation for Unity, is this feature not well supported on Unreal, if so where can I find its doc and example project?

Is this a duplicate of the following post?

1. Anchors created by the Unity and Unreal example project are created and can be "published" which saves the anchors to the space. They can later be queried using the Spatial Anchor Storage API. You can also visualize the saved anchors inside the Spaces app , by selecting the 3 dots next to the space and selecting View. A think white line will point to the origin of each anchor.
  2. No, you can create spatial anchors inside Unreal and Unity. Please see the Unreal Example project for more information
  3. I recommend using the tool that you are most familiar with.

Note, before using anchors you will need to map the spaces inside the Spaces app. Anchors can only be published to the map when you are localized (when the headset recognizes the environment you are in)

You can publish anchors in one app and query the anchors in another. The anchor query will return all of the anchors that are published.