OS update for SDK Version 1 results in incompatible charger

OS update for SDK Version 1 results in incompatible charger.

So before i knew there was a 1.0 SDK update i had gotten the magic leap 2 device
when the Magic Leap Hub was still providing .53 version of the SDK.
but when i deploy to the device nothing worked.

a video from Dilmer the XR guy showed a basic deployment working.
but he was using .52
.52 api worked and then 1.0 SDK came out.
so i upgraded to 1.0 SDK but then a new project would not display on the device.

i figured out that maybe i should upgrade the OS on the device.
first thing i did was pick the b3e.220818.12-R.046-R.416_user_secure
but then when it rebooted i saw my developer options missing as well as the incompatible charger message so i downgraded to the previous Build: B3E.220818.12-R.085

which is still an upgrade to my device just not the latest.
so then the developer options came back but im still facing incompatible charger.
do i need to uninstall the USB driver from Windows so it can re-align and be able to charge from my computer? I tried all the cables that came with the ML2.

with the Build: B3E.220818.12-R.085 it seems i can charge from the power outlet but not the computer anymore. i can also deploy via USB and WIFI still but not charging.
I tried rebooting windows.

I dont want to go back to the .52 stuff or even .53 because it seems MRTK-MagicLeap is meant to work with SDK 1.0

ML2 OS version:

Build: B3E.220818.12-R.085

Error messages from logs (syntax-highlighting is supported via Markdown):

Hi @juan.suero.robotics, can you try reinstalling the drivers and let us know if that works?
The OS that is compatible with SDK 1.0.0 is B3E.220818.12-R.046-R.417, otherwise you need to downgrade the SDK to version 0.53. There are also multiple versions of MRTK-MagicLeap if you click the version dropdown in ML Hub's package manager, you need to install the package version that matches the Unity SDK version you are using.

Closing due to inactivity. Thanks for stopping by the Magic Leap 2 Forum!

I tried that it didnt work. still getting the incompatible charger message. You are not seeing this on your side?