Update magic leap wirelessly

My company received a test model of ML2, however, it seems it is missing the hub component, I am currently using my own 45 watt charger to charge it, and connect wirelessly,

is there a way to update the OS image using Device Bridge and upload it through the wireless connection?

I am trying to do so, because probably my OS image is old according to the answers on this question
here

2 Likes

The ML Hub is software that can be downloaded here. You must update the OS via a wired connection using a USB-C cable using the ML Hub software.

1 Like

I think it is better switch to this thread, since it is more specific.

I am using the HUB, but as I mentioned on the other thread, connecting a USB cable seems to do nothing on my PC, no notification of any kind. The ML2 says incompatible charger.

1 Like

Please read through more of our documentation and ensure your USB-C cable can provide power AND data. Some cables are just for charging.

1 Like

Yes, I was using a USB-C cable that allows connection + charging.
The magic leap was updated, using another laptop, after updating it it now automatically connects to my laptop (which previously didn't connect to). The problem was solved thanks.

1 Like