Looking for source for Wildfire demo

Hi All, Brand new here. I have purchased 4 Magic Leap 2's for my development team and are building a simulation that could use some of the elements from the wildfire demo. Is the wildfire demo source available? If not can someone from Magic Leap 2 contact me about getting the source? We have a very short timeline and would like to get a MVP out as quick as possible.

Best Regards,
Garry

Hi @garry.osborne1,

Welcome to the Magic Leap 2 Developer Forums. We are so grateful to have you here engaging with us.

I have contacted our team members regarding our Wildfire demo. I will report back to you as soon as I learn more.

Best,

El

Thank you El. I look forward to hearing from you and your team. for now im just updating the OS on each ML2 and getting Unity assets in line for development to start.

Best Regards,
Garry Osborne

@garry.osborne1

Our Wildfire demo code is not available to the public; However, I would still like to try to help you achieve your desired outcome. What features are you trying to replicate from the Wildfire Demo?

Best,

El

Hello El,

That is unfortunate. It would have saved us time on this project. The elements I am interested in is the rotating globe at the beginning, The wall map minus the fire indicators, and how you rendered the land in the primary part of the demo. I plan to show commercial shipping traffic in semi real time via AIS around specific ports. I also wish to display in multi-player mode to all 4 magic leaps at the same time.

Anything you can provide will help.

Best Regards,
Garry

The rotating globe was created using the Unity Timeline feature and the VFX graph with real world input data.

You can create a similar effect using real world height maps and importing them through the Terrain component in Unity.

For this we recommend checking out Unity's Netcode for Gameobjects.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best,

El