Error when retrieving pose data form MLCVCamera.GetFramePose

In the ML2 examples, specifically in the CVCamera Example, I keep getting erroneous values for the pose estimation. In both this example, in a second version I created using this example, the GetFramePose .IsOk returns false, and the GetPosition and rotation all return zeros. I checked the permissions, and the camera permission is enabled correctly. The video feed works fine, it just seems to be this pose metadata. Any ideas? Specifically at this line in the tutorial script "CVCameraExample.cs" lines 263-270.

if (MLCVCamera.GetFramePose(resultExtras.VCamTimestamp, out Matrix4x4 cameraTransform).IsOk)
{
poseText = "Cam Pose: "+ cameraTransform.GetPosition() + cameraTransform.rotation;
}
else
{
poseText = String.Empty;
}

Hi @mattycorbett can you share you OS and SDK version ? There was a bug in a previous version of the Unity SDK that prevented the camera pose from being reported correctly. I recommend trying the CV camera example using in the latest 1.8.0 Unity SDK.

That solved it! Im trying to localize 2D faces detected from camera frames using that matrix. Still working it... any tutorials that you know of?