Crash OS 1.3.0-dev1 +

Give us as much detail as possible regarding the issue you're experiencing.

Unity Editor version: 2022.2.0
ML2 OS version: 1.3.0 dev2
MLSDK version: 1.5.0
Host OS: (Windows/MacOS) Windows

Error messages from logs (syntax-highlighting is supported via Markdown):
I've got a real pickle here. I've written a whole pile of code and utilities for using and handling images captured from the device camera. Everything is going great in the editor using a simulated camera. So I made an ImageCaptureMagicLeap to grab the image from the ML2 device. That script is successfully capturing video and displaying it to the user on a Renderer in the scene. The problem comes when I actually try to grab an image from that video feed. I'm only getting part of the data. Always the bottom portion but never the same amount. It almost seems like it's grabbing the texture data while the texture data is being overwritten.

I've tried timing based methods to make sure I wasn't copying textures at the same time as I was writing. Setting up handoff data buckets, but I'm still getting the same effect, but only on my Magic Leap Image Capture. All the others work fine.

The image included is faint but you can see the rectangular edges of the image with the top chunk black. That's not true in the stream, just in the capture pulled from it.

Please help.

Hi @logan
I got your email as well, so feel free to respond in either place.
Could you please send me the adb console logs from around when it crashes? Would it be possible to send me a minimal repro project, or a screencap of your hierarchy so I can build a repro? I have a few ideas as to what it might be, but would need to do some testing.
Thanks,
-Sidney

Yes! Thank you. I'll put together a repro package now.