Freezing in a camera-recording application

Give us as much detail as possible regarding the issue you're experiencing.

Unity Editor version: 2022.3
ML2 OS version: 1.8.0
MLSDK version: 1.3.0-dev1
Host OS: Windows

I have developed an application that records where users are looking using the MLCamera. This is almost based on the sample code of from the UnitySDKSample provided by the official.
The small difference is that the recordings automatically start, stop, and restart based on events.
Besides, AR marker detection and eye tracking function are used in this application.
Each recording lasts for 2-5 minutes, and another recording starts 5-15 seconds after the last recording stopped.

However, I found that for each 60-minute session, the application often encounters 1 or 2 times of crashing.

The crashing can be either 1) return to main menu incidentally 2) frozen and nothing appears again.

I wonder if anyone has similar experiences?
Any comment will be appreciated

Hi @TY_Wang,

Welcome to the Magic Leap 2 Forums. We are so grateful to have you here engaging with us.

Would you mind sharing a screenshot of your memory usage at two different points of time. This will help us debug this issue for you. If you have crash logs, would you mind sharing those as well. Are you receiving any error logs?

Best,

El

Good evening @etucker ,

We're not able to share relevant resources right now.
but we'll try to reproduce the issue next week and then share relevant resources.

We appreciate your reply.

1 Like