Crash when launching app from 'Building a Simple App'

Detail: Using the tutorials provided by ML, I have worked my way up until 'Building to device' with Unity. I am able to Build And Run to my ML device which is USB tethered. When the app is launched, it force closes immediately. Through my ML device, I launch directly using the controller and it still force closes. I have followed the setup of the Unity project 1:1 to the guides. Is there another setup I am missing?

Unity Editor version: 2022.3.9f1
ML2 OS version: ML2 OS Release B3E.240418.09-R.060
Unity SDK version: Latest (2.2.0)
Host OS: (Windows/MacOS) : Windows

Error messages from logs (syntax-highlighting is supported via Markdown): Logs attached. Pulled from Device Bridge at time following multiple launch attempts and crashes.

device_Log_20240614_0953_57.txt (1.0 MB)

Do you mind running through the steps again and using the OpenXR workflow instead?

Please make sure you have the latest version of the Magic Leap Unity SDK package installed and that the Magic Leap Support is selected in the XR Plugin Management under OpenXR

Hi. I re-ran the entire setup of Magic Leap for Unity WITH the OpenXR workflow (erased everything, started anew) and I still can package to device and get an automatic crash.

Latest device pulled from Device Bridge attached.

device_Log_20240617_0936_07.txt (904.1 KB)

Thank you for providing the Logs.

Can you verify that the Spatial Anchor permission is enabled in the Magic Leap Permission settings, and check if the Magic Leap Spatial Anchor Subsystem and Spatial anchor storage features are enabled as well?

Were you able to run the preconfigured unity example project or did that project also crash ?

Hi.

I checked and all those permissions were set to true.

Which specifically may be the preconfigured Unity example project?

Is it this? Example Project | MagicLeap Developer Documentation I may have experienced a crash there too.

Do you mind verifying that the crash occurred when building from that project and sharing the logs if it did crash?

If it does crash, can you verify the OS version that is listed on Device Bridge inside the Magic Leap Hub ?

Here's a logcat log from my recent test specifically. Attached.

I will attempt to download the sample project and test.

com.UnityTechnologies.com.unity.msg.magicleapbase-logcat.txt (90.9 KB)

Thank you, let me know if you run into any issues with that project.

Testing the sample will help us understand which step is causing the application to crash when deployed to a device.

com.magicleap.unity.examples-logcat.txt (128.8 KB)

Thanks. Crash log(cat) from the samples project also attached.

Successful build. Same crash on startup.

Hi Benjamin, can you confirm that you were able to run the application after upgrading to the latest OS.