I cannot access the file system inside our ML2. After having to reload the OS, we need to move backed up files to their original location for one of our applications to work.
I tried following these step in this document:
- Before you can use Device Bridge, ensure that these settings are enabled on your device:
- Settings > Developer > Developer Mode <-- THIS IS OK
- Settings > Developer > Enable MLDB Access <-- THIS DOES NOT EXIST
The second step (Enable MLDB Access) does not exist on the ML2 after updating to Version 1.2.0-dev, but am unsure if that is causing the problem.
I have provided permissions to the ML2 for USB debugging and i can see the file system inside MLH.
To duplicate, all i did was
- Go to Devide Bride
- Click Files
- Navigate to folder
- Select Create Folder by clicking the gear icon.
- error: adb exited with code 1 stderr: mkdir: '/storage/emulated/newfolder': Permission denied - adb exited with code 1 stderr: mkdir: '/storage/emulated/newfolder': Permission denied
I'm looking to move files to that folder from my desktop. Thanks!
Magic Leap 2 PMF012
Android API Level 29