API Failed - Not Implemented

I'm getting a few errors all referring to the same thing when launching the MagicLeap_Examples. Specifically when I'm running the WebRTC scene. I get multiple errors regarding MLResult NotImplemented.

From what I gathered it seems to happen when calling MLWebRTC.Instance. A lot of this is new to me, but I'm slowly delving deeper into the code.

Currently using the App Sim to test since I'm waiting on the ML 2 to arrive.

Unity Editor version: 2022.2.7f1
MLSDK version: 1.4.0

Error: MLWebRTCInstanceCreateWithDebugUtils in the Magic Leap API failed. Reason: MLResult_NotImplemented
UnityEngine.XR.MagicLeap.MLWebRTC/VideoSink:Create (UnityEngine.XR.MagicLeap.MLResult&)
MagicLeap.Core.MLWebRTCVideoSinkBehavior:Awake () (at ./Packages/com.magicleap.unitysdk/Runtime/APIs/WebRTC/Scripts/MLWebRTCVideoSinkBehavior.cs:55)

Hi @nathan welcome to the Magic Leap 2 Forum and thanks for your post. Sorry to say WebRTC is not currently supported on App Sim.

You can check out a list supported API features on App Sim here. Unsupported API features compile and link for host targets, but return MLResult_NotImplemented when requested, like in the error you're receiving.