WebRTC scene Example Error: MLResult_NotImplemented

Unity Editor version : 2022.3.4f1
ML2 OS version : 1.1.0
MLSDK version : 1.3.0
Host OS : (Windows)
Description: I'm building a human experiment with help of magic leap 2. The admin should see the mixed reality video that ml2 provides. However, the ml2 examples from version 1.4.0 to 1.9.0 been tested all in all give the same errors. I really hate the ambiguous error logs provided by ml2 because i can't really where is the problem at or what they mean... The error logs are below.
Error messages from logs:

Error: MLWebRTCInstanceCreateWithDebugUtils in the Magic Leap API failed. Reason: MLResult_NotImplemented 
UnityEngine.XR.MagicLeap.MLWebRTC/VideoSink:Create (UnityEngine.XR.MagicLeap.MLResult&)
MagicLeap.Core.MLWebRTCVideoSinkBehavior:Awake () (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.magicleap.unitysdk@1.9.0/Runtime/APIs/WebRTC/Scripts/MLWebRTCVideoSinkBehavior.cs:55)
Error: MLWebRTC Start in the Magic Leap API failed. Reason: MLResult_NotImplemented 
UnityEngine.XR.MagicLeap.MLWebRTC/VideoSink:Create (UnityEngine.XR.MagicLeap.MLResult&)
MagicLeap.Core.MLWebRTCVideoSinkBehavior:Awake () (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.magicleap.unitysdk@1.9.0/Runtime/APIs/WebRTC/Scripts/MLWebRTCVideoSinkBehavior.cs:55)

Error: MLWebRTCVideoSinkCreate in the Magic Leap API failed. Reason: MLResult_NotImplemented 
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
MagicLeap.Core.MLWebRTCVideoSinkBehavior.Awake () (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.magicleap.unitysdk@1.9.0/Runtime/APIs/WebRTC/Scripts/MLWebRTCVideoSinkBehavior.cs:60)
Error: MLWebRTCVideoSinkCreate in the Magic Leap API failed. Reason: MLResult_NotImplemented 

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
MagicLeap.Core.MLWebRTCVideoSinkBehavior.Awake () (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.magicleap.unitysdk@1.9.0/Runtime/APIs/WebRTC/Scripts/MLWebRTCVideoSinkBehavior.cs:60)

Error: MLWebRTCAudioSinkCreateEx in the Magic Leap API failed. Reason: MLResult_NotImplemented 
UnityEngine.XR.MagicLeap.MLWebRTC/AudioSink:Create (UnityEngine.XR.MagicLeap.MLResult&,UnityEngine.XR.MagicLeap.MLWebRTC/AudioSink/BufferNotifyMode)
MagicLeap.Core.MLWebRTCAudioSinkBehavior:Start () (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.magicleap.unitysdk@1.9.0/Runtime/APIs/WebRTC/Scripts/MLWebRTCAudioSinkBehavior.cs:82)

And then when i try to connect to the webrtc server (python code) that's under webrtc setup folder. it won't login either to the webrtc peer connection.

I updated the OS of ml2 to the latest and the errors still remains.
Can you please tell me where the problem at and how should i fix it.

Are you using the Magic Leap Unity Examples? Are you running the examples on the Magic Leap 2 or in the editor? The WebRTC API is only supported on Magic Leap 2 and cannot be run when running App Simulator.

Here are what the errors mean:

Error: MLWebRTCInstanceCreateWithDebugUtils in the Magic Leap API failed. Reason: MLResult_NotImplemented 

The SDK you are using does not have the VideoSyncCreate. method implemented. This could be because of an SDK version mismatch or because the example is being run on an unsupported device. For example trying to run the example in the Unity Editor.

If you look at the error more closely you can see that the error comes from the UnityEngine.XR.MagicLeap.MLWebRTC/VideoSink:Create function that is called inside MagicLeap.Core.MLWebRTCVideoSinkBehavior:Awake ().

The other error message is standard for Unity and describes that an Object reference not set to an instance of an object which is probably a result of the VideoSink:Create() not returning an object because the method is not supported when not running on Magic Leap 2.

Here is more information regarding the WebRTC Example : https://developer-docs.magicleap.cloud/docs/guides/unity/sdk-example-scenes/sdk-webrtc-scene