Where can I find sample apps

Hey,
Is it possible that I would also get added to the e-share for demos?

Thanks!

Sure thing @juho.vatanen , please be on the lookout for an email shortly. Thank you.

This app has a lot of features FigminXR_ML2_v8.apk - Google Drive

Could you send me as well
I'm particularly interested in a demo where you can virtually disassemble ML2

I would be also interested in a demos / samples that our company could try out. We just got the magic leap 2.

If someone from the Magic Leap team could email me the files, it would be greatly appreciated.

We are the college of engineering and have purchased three Magic Leap 2 Devices. We are currently trying to run a few demos of applications to showcase peers. Is there a way to obtain an apk or app to use as a reference or to display as a proof of concept?

@kdowney could you please drop me the apps too? Thanks!

Hi, Could I be added to the folder with the sample apps too? I have an ML2 but at present there doesn't seem to be much to do on it.

@kdowney - Can you please shoot me a link to demo apps?

@kdowney May I also get access to the demo apps? My team would like to test them on our new Magic Leap 2.

@kdowney can i get access to samples also?

@kdowney I would also like access to the demos please. Thank you

Would it be possible for the demos also. Just received ML2 here
Many thanks

Good news, everyone. We just went live with four demo apps you can now download from our Developer Portal.

2 Likes

Sascha, Excellent! Friends: please also check out Catapult and makeSEA: an AR Content Management System that supports co-presence and makes it super-easy to produce your own content and experiences on ML2. makeSEA is the CMS, and Catapult is the AR/VR client, and is FULL of real-world examples including content that was generated for non-XR purposes. Want to engage? Show your customers their own content in AR using makeSEA! You can use our growing portfolio of Examples, and create your own. We're seeking to collaborate with solutions providers so that you can deliver more, better, faster, and focus on user experience. Our platform can rebranded for your company or your customers. To check out the demos: install Catapult on your ML2, login (Guest is fine), and navigate to the Examples menu. Learn more here:

Hit me up to get a live tour and learn more: info@makesea.com

Hi all, thanks for your interest in Magic Leap demo content, that is music to our ears. Our demo content is now available on our Developer Portal for public download.

Please visit our Downloads page on our Magic Leap 2 Developer Portal here: Magic Leap for details

3 Likes

Could I also get access to the demo apks? Thanks

@Everyone: Demos are available to download on this page