Where can I find sample apps

My team recently got some Magic Leap 2 and are currently exploring the device capabilities and what we can do with it and also wanted to showcase the device to potential clients. However, it would be nice to see some actual apps in action other than the standard unity examples. There doesn't even seem to be any app store or some sort and the default cali enterprise demo has disappeared after updating the OS.

Is it possible to be provided with some example apk by anyone at Magic Leap?

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @jc1 We're working on making sample apps public shortly. In the meantime, can we contact you on your forum email with a sample app?

1 Like

I just added you to an e-share folder with two demo APKs that you can try. We are working on making some demo APKs downloadable on the developer portal.

2 Likes

Hi yes of course you can and thank you very much :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi jc1, we offer a platform, makeSEA, which makes it easy to get user-generated content onto Magic Leap for collaboration and sharing. The platform includes a suite of examples, which you can augment with your own, to use as a collection of use-cases that can be shared with potential customers to get them excited about the technology and the opportunity. It's great for demonstration and PoCs as well as day-to-day operations. And, can be used to produce relevant examples that source customer-supplied collateral to really drive things home. It is the easiest way to get audience-relevant content onto Magic Leap! Please ping me, or email info@makesea.com to learn more, or visit https://www.makeSEA.com --I'm excited to hear from anyone who is interested. Cheers, Chris

2 Likes

Hi Sascha, I would love to be added to the demos e-share as well. Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you! These examples provide a compelling showcase of the ML2s innovative capabilities and will really help my clients understand the value of spatial computing. Any chance your dev team would be willing to share the code and/or Unity project files for us to use as a template for our own prototypes?

2 Likes

Hi Scott, makeSEA is a CMS for XR that makes it easy for you to produce your own demos using content that is relevant to your audiences for Magic Leap and other platforms. It's perfect for prototyping, too. Experiences created with makeSEA automatically support co-presence, spatial anchoring, over-the-air updates and a number of other features that are typical of most business applications. It's designed to be a universal XR publishing platform for sales/demos, training, support, design --you name it. Would you like to setup a demo? I would love the opportunity to share more with you. Please feel free to block time, here: Calendly - Chris Stavros

1 Like

Hello, would it be possible to get access to the demo APKs? Our ML2 did not have them pre installed. Thanks!

1 Like

Could I also get access to the demo apks? Thanks

1 Like

May I get access to the demo APKs as well. My team is testing our new Magic Leap 2.

1 Like

Yes we will email you directly shortly, thank you for your message.

1 Like

Yes certainly, we will email you directly shortly.

1 Like

Sure thing, we will email you directly. Thank you.

1 Like

Could I also get access to the demo apks?

1 Like

Sure thing and welcome to the Magic Leap 2 Forum. You can expect an email shortly.

1 Like

Hello, could you also please send me the demo apks? Thanks

1 Like

We sure will, thanks for posting. We're at CES right now, so we may be slightly delayed.

1 Like

Can I receive this as well please?

1 Like

Hello, may I also get access to these demos?

1 Like