Upside down segmented dimming?

Give us as much detail as possible regarding the issue you're experiencing.

Unity Editor version: 2022.2.0f1
ML2 OS version: Version 1.3.0-dev1
Build B3E.230427.10-R.023
Android API Level 29
MLSDK version: 1.7.0
Host OS: Windows

I turned on segmented dimming using the "simple" method in Segmented Dimming | MagicLeap Developer Documentation

I am using URP. No Render feature. The dimming is apparent, and inverse from the rest of the camera... sort of. At first I thought it just had a negative y. Then I noticed that it also rotates about z double my rotation? It's weird. Turning off for now until it's solved but I'd really like to get it back because we have customers using it outdoors.
weird segmented dimming.zip (5.9 MB)

But since it's showing up in the video and it's only some stuff, I can't help but think it's something left over in my scene from the old way of doing segmented dimming.

It's a layer thing! Only my UI layer is doing it. But also could be between the two cameras. Because actually my UI camera is rendering the UI layer. so maybe it's that camera, but I can't see any obvious setting different.

Hi @logan,

I'm going to take a look at your attached file and reach out to our developers and see what's going on. I will report back as soon as possible.

Thanks,

El

Hi @logan,

It seems that this is a known Unity issue. In order to fix this issue, you will need to upgrade to the newest version of Unity. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. We would love to hear back on how it goes.

Thanks,

El