Pinch action not working

Give us as much detail as possible regarding the issue you're experiencing:

Unity Editor version : 2022.3.18f1
ML2 OS version :1.5.0
Unity SDK version :1.12.1
Host OS : (Windows/MacOS) Windows 11

Error messages from logs (syntax-highlighting is supported via Markdown):
Constantly get this error in the logs:
E Unity : Error: MLOpenXRConvertTimespecTimeToXrTime in the Magic Leap API failed. Reason: MLResult_UnspecifiedFailure
E Unity : UnityEngine.XR.MagicLeap.MLResult:DidNativeCallSucceed(Code, String, Predicate`1, Boolean)
E Unity : UnityEngine.XR.MagicLeap.MLTime:InternalConvertSystemTimeToMLTime(Int64, MLTime&)
E Unity : UnityEngine.XR.MagicLeap.MLTime:ConvertSystemTimeToMLTime(Int64, MLTime&)
E Unity : UnityEngine.XR.MagicLeap.MLHandActions.MLPinchAction:OnHandActionCallback(MLHandAction&, IntPtr)

The pinch action doesn't work...

Do you mind providing us more information about the issue you are having? Including repro steps?

Repro steps are fairly straight forward, just getting the ML Unity SDK 1.12.1 and MRTK 2.8.3
Probably the most important detail might be the MRTK setup, posting screenshots:

Does the pinch work when using the default / preconfigured configuration profiles or when testing the sample scenes?

In the hand tracking sample scene, I am not seeing MRTK being used, so not sure if the example helps with the particular issue I am seeing. Which example should I try?

Sorry, the MRTK example scenes that the Magic Leap MRTK package contains.: Assets/MRTK-Magic Leap 2/Samples/HandInteractions