MSA Spatial Audio

Hi folks,
Setting up a fresh Unity project in 2022.2.1f1 and trying to istall the MSA plugin I get
Plugins: Failed to load 'C:/Users/patri/MagicLeap/tools/unity/msa/v3.2.2-221122.61.6551f4e_1.1.0-dev2/Plugins/x86_64/AudioPluginMSASpatializer.dll' because one or more of its dependencies could not be loaded.
after installing. Any ideas regarding this issue?

Check the top of the documentation here MagicLeap Developer Documentation you are missing the VC runtime, if you have Visual Studio on the same machine, VS installer tends to not install some of the dependencies needed for the C runtime, so run the installer again in that case.

1 Like

So, I too am having
"Plugins: Failed to load 'C:/0/MMl2DevTempTest/MixedRealityToolkit-Unity/UnityProjects/MRTKDevTemplate/Library/PackageCache/com.magicleap.soundfield@3.4.1-230617.9.de83cb9/Plugins/x86_64/AudioPluginMSASpatializer.dll' because one or more of its dependencies could not be loaded." error message.

I have installed(technically I repaired them) the C++ Runtime requirements and rebooted my machine. Any further input here would be great.

Hi @jason.odom,

I have reached out to our team regarding this issue. Would you mind creating a new forum post as this one is already marked as resolved. You can mention this post in your new one.

Best,

El

Thanks for getting back to me. I ended up pulling the spatial audio from the package manager and was able to get things gonig.

1 Like