Flickering occurs on the display and black objects begin to appear on the 3D model when video is taken

When I run the following simple setup app in XR Rig and Sphere, the 3D model flickers and some white garbage appears at the top.
The above event is not confirmed when video is taken, but for some reason the video shows a black object with the same outline as the 3D model.

YouTube

Unity Editor version: 2022.2.0f1
ML2 OS version:1.2.0 B3E.230330.11-R.044
MLSDK version:1.2.0
MLSDK Unity Package version:1.6.0
Host OS: (Windows/MacOS) Windows 11 Home Edition

Are you investigating?
DevRel at Magic Leap, although the response time to this question is also quite slow.

@tokufxug Can you confirm these are accurate? We believe to have fixed this, already.

1 Like

Yesterday, I rebuilt the project and set it up with the Magic Leap Setup Tool, which is the latest version of the Magic Leap SDK and Unity Package at this time. However, I still see a black shadow on the model. The black shadow is more clearly visible in the video than in the demo.

Black shadows are displayed regardless of whether Segmented Dimming is set or not.

When the head is moved up and down, the black shadow moves up and down.

The version of Unity is 2022.2.0f1. Is this version not good enough?

The issue still persists, we are experiencing the same problem, even on the currently newest OS (Version 1.3.1 B3E.230616.02-R.121), Unity 2022.2.5f1 and Magic Leap SDK 1.7.0.

Have you tried using the LTS version of unity? Or are you referring to the artifacts at the top of the screen that occasionally appear when viewing complex geometry?