What is the lx(light) value in the SDK?

I am looking for this parameter, and I can't find relevant information on other websites, so I finally came here. Does anyone here know about it and can tell me?

Do you mind providing more background information so we can make sure we are looking for the right thing?

Sorry, I would like to ask where I can see the value of Lx (the light source sensor senses the surrounding light conditions in order to adjust the brightness of the display in different environments) in the photos taken by the Magic Leap 2 front lens.

You can access the Magic Leap 2 light sensor using the standard Android Sensor APIs.

1 Like

Thanks for your answer, I'll give it a try

This is really sad. I followed the webpage above to implement it, but the result was not satisfactory. Has anyone ever used Android Studio to use the Android Sensor API to read the value of any sensor in Magic Leap 2?
Can you share with me how your experience works successfully?
Or tell me what is the range of lx value of the light source sensor in magic leap 2?

What problems did you run into?

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.