Spectator app availability - EU

The spectator seems to be a great asset and capability for collaboration and experience sharing.
Unfortunatly being located in France, I can't find it in App store. Would it be possible to open up for EU as well ?

Hi Vincent,

Thanks for contacting us here at Magic Leap. I'm currently unaware of any plans to make the spectator app available in the EU but I'm going to ask another department to review your question and see if there's any information. I'll get back to you with an answer as soon as possible.

For our records and in case we need to contact you can provide me with the best contact phone number to reach you?

Thanks and have a wonderful day!

Josh
Supervisor
Magic Leap Customer Care
1-833-456-2442

What would be the reason limiting it to US only ?
Magic leap is sold in EU as well, so it would be a bit frustrating not to benefit all tools going with it…

We are having a bi weekly calls with Kristian Babilinski and Randy Romanaux. Maybe you can synch with them.

Regards

Hi Vincent,

Thanks for checking back in. I'm still waiting on a response to this issue. I won't claim to know the ins and outs of the placing an app on the App Store across country lines, so as soon as I have more information I will relay it to you.

Thanks for your patience,

Josh
Supervisor
Magic Leap Customer Care
1-833-456-2442

Hello Vincent,

Just wanted to give you a small update. I escalated the question to our tier 2 support team for an answer and I requested an update last night because I had not been given a response. They've told me that had to escalate the issue further to another internal department and now I'm waiting on a response from them.

I apologize for the length of time it's taking to get you an answer but wanted you to know I'm still actively working on getting you an answer.

Thanks again for your patience,

Josh
Supervisor
Magic Leap Customer Care
1-833-456-2442

Hello Josh, thanks for the update. There is no need to rush.
/Vincent

Hello Vincent,

Thanks for the response. We just got some information. The Spectator app has not launched in France as of yet, but it is planned to. They did not give specifics as to why it's been held up.

I do have a new information article that does give all the current countries it's available in, and it should update once it's available in France. You can find that article here.

Thanks again for your patience and don't hesitate to reach out to us with any further questions or concerns.

Have a wonderful day!

Josh
Supervisor
Magic Leap Customer Care
1-833-456-2442