MLMedia.Player not raising events

Hi all!
I'm trying to integrate video player in our application. I'm used the code from the examples, make some minor changes in UI that should not affect the problem. I can't record the video from our app, but I was able to reproduce it in the MagicLeap_Examples project. Here is the video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raxbbid0ZGo

So basically one can break the player by just pressing start/stop button or moving time slider. Again, it could work fine, but at some random point it breaks. For example, it stop showing the time passed. Or video could just freeze after we move time slider, because MLMedia.Player just stops raising events like OnSeekComplete.

Unity Editor version: 2022.3.0
ML2 OS version: 1.3.0-dev1
MLSDK version: 1.7.0
Host OS: (Windows/MacOS) both

Hi @maxim.khlamov
I am happy to look into this problem further with you, but just as a heads up you should know that we are moving away from the MLMediaPlayer API, in favor of the Unity Video Player, and it will be deprecated soon. I would recommend upgrading your mlsdk and ml2 os and attempting to switch over to the Unity video player if at all possible.
-Sidney

Hi, @sfernandez.
Thank you for the quick reply! I guess there is no need to look into this problem deeper. We are happy if Magic Leap can work with Unity Video Player now. We'll give it a try a bit later!

Heads up, you may need to upgrade to Unity 2022.3.10 or higher.