I get an error when I run Hello Cube on the Unity Editor

The following error occurred when I pressed the Play button in the Unity Editor while the Unity Editor was connected to the App Sim in the ML Hub, and it went into a paused state.

Unity Editor version: 2022.2.0.b8.3023
ML2 OS version: -
MLSDK version: 0.53.3
Magic Leap XR Plugin : 7.0.0-exp.4 (The same error occurs in 7.0.0-exp.3.)
ML Hub: 2.0.3.303308290538
Magic Leap Application Simulator Module: 3.3.0.202208271911
Magic Leap Application Simulator Runtime: 3.3.0.20220831

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering.XRSystem.CreateDefaultLayout (UnityEngine.Camera camera) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.render-pipelines.core@14.0.3/Runtime/XR/XRSystem.cs:284)
UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering.XRLayout.AddCamera (UnityEngine.Camera camera, System.Boolean enableXR) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.render-pipelines.core@14.0.3/Runtime/XR/XRLayout.cs:32)
UnityEngine.Rendering.Universal.UniversalRenderPipeline.RenderCameraStack (UnityEngine.Rendering.ScriptableRenderContext context, UnityEngine.Camera baseCamera) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.render-pipelines.universal@14.0.3/Runtime/UniversalRenderPipeline.cs:680)
UnityEngine.Rendering.Universal.UniversalRenderPipeline.Render (UnityEngine.Rendering.ScriptableRenderContext renderContext, System.Collections.Generic.List1[T] cameras) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.render-pipelines.universal@14.0.3/Runtime/UniversalRenderPipeline.cs:306) UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipeline.InternalRender (UnityEngine.Rendering.ScriptableRenderContext context, System.Collections.Generic.List1[T] cameras) (at :0)
UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineManager.DoRenderLoop_Internal (UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineAsset pipe, System.IntPtr loopPtr, UnityEngine.Object renderRequest, Unity.Collections.LowLevel.Unsafe.AtomicSafetyHandle safety) (at :0)
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr, Boolean&)

Thanks.
Sadao Tokuyama

Hi Sadao,

Just to confirm, did you set up Universal Render Pipeline for this project as described in the setup guide? Additionally, what machine OS are you running this on?

Hi Kat,
I thought I had configured URP, but when I reconfigured URP again, the error did not occur and it worked correctly.

Thanks.
Sadao Tokuyama