How to set the model size 100% while loading in model viewer by default

Dear All

While loading the model in model viewer, the model doesnot load with its actual size (sometime with actual size but mostly with the different size eg 55%). How to load the model with actual size always in model viewer so that the changing to actual size operation can be omitted within the model viewer application. Does someone have the idea please fell free to share.

Thank You

The ability of loading large scale models at 100% scale in the model view is not possible at this time. I assume that the decision was made to scale the model down so that the full model was visible when it first loads. That said, I can send your request to our voice of customer team.

If you select the 3 dots to open the menu you can set the object's scale to 100%

Yes, selecting the three dots and choosing 'Actual Size' does work. However, for an ML2 user with very limited experience who is just coming to see or check the model, it is difficult to teach them all the steps one by one. Please keep me updated with feedback from the Voice of Customer team.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.