Tracker event fires when results found, but array is empty

Give us as much detail as possible regarding the issue you're experiencing.

Unity Editor version: 2022.3.10f1
ML2 OS version: 1.4.0
MLSDK version: 1.4.0
Host OS: (Windows/MacOS) Windows

The ML is successfully detecting the ArUco code, and the event is firing. However, the array inside the event (MLMarkerTracker.MarkerData[] markerData) is empty. What is causing this to happen?

Thanks.

async void Start()
    {
        MLMarkerTracker.TrackerSettings settings = MLMarkerTracker.TrackerSettings.Create(
            enableMarkerScanning: true, 
            markerTypes: MarkerType, 
            arucoMarkerSize: ArucoMarkerSize,
            arucoDicitonary: DictionaryName,
            profile: TrackerProfile);

MLMarkerTracker.SetSettingsAsync(settings).GetAwaiter().GetResult();

Debug.Log("Magic Leap settings applied.");

client = new DevelopmentClient("192.168.1.52", 7777);
    }

private void OnEnable() => MLMarkerTracker.OnMLMarkerTrackerResultsFoundArray += OnTrackerResultsFoundArray;

private void OnDisable() => MLMarkerTracker.OnMLMarkerTrackerResultsFoundArray -= OnTrackerResultsFoundArray;

Are you able to use the Examples on the developer portal or the unity example project ? Do those examples work as expected?

I guess the OnMLMarkerTrackerResultsFoundArray event is firing every frame and if there is a marker visible, it will be included in the array, if not the array will be empty. At least that's what I'm experiencing. So I guess this issue is solved.

1 Like

Thank you for the additional information. You are correct, the array fires every frame with the markers that are currently visible. Do you mind selecting your answer as the solution to this topic?

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.