Is Getting Depth32 and DepthRaw atonce possible?

I guess that the UnityEngine.XR.MagicLeap.MLDepthCamera and UnityEngine.XR.MagicLeap.MLWorldCamera will be obsolete as the UnityEngine.XR.MagicLeap.MLCamera, and OpenXR is to be used soon.

In OpenXR Depth camera parametres as I see the Format defines which buffer can be got; it is a uint which can be [4,5][Depth32,DepthRaw], so only one of them can be set.

In our current solution we use the DepthRaw for marker detection and the Depth32 for other object recognition.

Could you suggest any solution for getting both buffer in the future?

Hi Krystian ,

I can not open the [link removed]

I registered to slack ( I had to created a new Workspace). Even after it I can not reach the page you sent.

Could you please send the content of it, or invite me to your workspace as a guest, to let me open this?

Best Regards,

AndrĂ¡s

Sorry about that, it looks like there was a bug in our system that posted an internal link. We are looking into this and will provide guidance shortly.

I followed up with our SDK team, and they said that that functionality is not possible in the current OpenXR spec.

I asked them for more information and asked if they have any suggested workarounds. I will keep you posted.